I got plenty of opportunities to generate smiles on my campaign stop for Day 97 of Campaign Smile. I think I also surprised a couple of people. Let me explain…
1. As I was walking into the store a woman with a shopping cart stepped quickly in the door in front of me and released the cart before turning around. She was a little stunned when she realized I was right there and she gave me an embarrassed smile.
2. Another woman that was standing behind her cart as I passed by with my smile simply stared at me before turning away. However, as I walked past I watched her out of the corner of my eye as she turned back to look after me as I moved by. I wonder if she was that stunned by my happy expression.
3. Another shopper I passed was a man who nodded genially without a smile.
4. A very nice woman who was working at the store approached me as I was looking at something on one of the shelves. She smiled at me and asked how I was doing.
5. The cashier running the register as I paid for my few items was a nice young man who had no time for smiles, it seemed.
6. When I reached the car I realized I had forgotten something and had to return to buy it. The second cashier that assisted me did have a nice smile on her face for me.
3 more smiles today brings the campaign total to 325. We’re almost a third of the way to the first 1000!
GetBlogs Blog DirectoryFree RSS Feeds DirectoryFeedbase
DreamHost reviewsFree Web Log DirectoryRanking Blogs